Announcement Pacioli 23
Pacioli is the international workshop for coordinators, experts and researchers of farm level databases in agriculture, such as FADN in Europe. It provides a platform to discuss best practices in data collection, data use and data dissemination. This edition will take place in the beautiful town of Belgrade where the rivers Danube and Sava meet:
The previous workshop in Dublin and the 21 other workshops turned out to be very useful yearly events for professionals: they experienced a source of inspiration for their day today work and to establish contacts in and outside the European Union. You may consult our website for the presentations of the 22nd workshop or earlier workshops.
The workshop will concentrate on innovations in farm level data collection and dissemination.
Topics of special interest this year are:
- Impact of changes in National and International policies on information needs for policy evaluation and research
- Innovations in data collection methods
- Innovations in data use and dissemination
Further contributions are welcome on topics like:
- Relevant variables to collect (sustainability data, innovation, other gainful activities etc.)
- Accounting methods
- Methods of Sampling and weighting and typology of farms
- New trends in data dissemination methods (internet sites, privacy issues, etc.)
- Policy analysis based on farm level data
The workshop will be held from Sunday evening 27th of September till Wednesday 30th of September (around noon) in Belgrade, the capital city of Serbia.
The participation fee is Euro 895 excl. VAT. This includes workshop fee, refreshments, all meals, hotel room for three nights and excursion. Participants will receive a binder with papers presented.
Registration page will be opened at the end of March. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive a notification when the registration is opened.