Announcement Pacioli 22
Pacioli is the international workshop for coordinators, experts and researchers of farm level databases in agriculture, such as FADN in Europe. It provides a platform to discuss best practises in data collection, data use and data dissemination. This edition will take place in the historical and colorful city of Dublin:
The previous workshop in Sweden and the 20 other workshops turned out to be very useful yearly events for professionals: they experienced a source of inspiration for their day today work and to establish contacts in and outside the European Union. You may consult our website for the presentations of the 21st workshop.
The workshop will concentrate on innovations in farm level data collection.
Topics of special interest this year are:
- Impact of changes in the CAP on information needs for policy evaluation and research
- International cooperation in adapting to new information needs
- Use of other information sources / electronically available data
Further contributions are welcome on topics like:
- Relevant variables to collect (sustainability data, innovation, other gainful activities etc.)
- Accounting methods
- Methods of Sampling and weighting and typology of farms
- New trends in data dissemination methods (internet sites, privacy issues, etc.)
- Policy analysis based on farm level data
The workshop will be held from Sunday evening 28th of September till Wednesday 1st of October (around noon) in Dublin, the capital city of Ireland.
The participation fee is Euro 895 excl. VAT. This includes workshop fee, refreshments, all meals, hotel room for three nights and excursion. Participants will receive a binder with papers presented.
To be able to make all further reservations, we ask you to fill in the registration form before 15th of July 2014. In case your registration is received after 15th of July we cannot guarantee your participation.
After registration you will receive an invoice. Your participation is confirmed as soon as the payment is received.
In case of cancellation
In case of cancellation after 15th of July 2014, we charge a penalty of 150 EURO for administration costs. For cancellation after 15th of August 2014, 400 euros will be charged. Replacement by a colleague is allowed.